2xSAM is 4 HP Dual Stereo Attenuator-Mixer
– Separate stereo outputs for attenuator duties
– Stereo mixer output
– Optional 5x gain for each input to raise line levels to modular amplitude (jumpers on the backside)
– Clean (low noise and distortion) performance
– Right inputs are normalled to Left inputs for easy mono operation
– AC coupled inputs
– Several 2xSAMs can be chained together or with other HN stereo modules via sockets on the back side.
2xSAM’s total mix stereo output can be internally sent to the , Isolator PanMix Jr, 3xStereo Mixer, or can be received from , OUT , PanMix , PanMix Jr , or another 2xSAM. 3xStereo Mixer
If jumpers are not installed (placed on one pin only by default) the max gain is 1x. When the jumper is properly placed on both pins – the gain is 5x. There are four inputs thus four jumpers. Each jumper is relevant to its channel.
27 mA +12V
27 mA – 12V
35 mm Depth
4 HP wide
MSRP: 90 USD or 80 Euro